Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Project 10 Pan - NARS, Laura Mercier, CHANEL, Boots, and more

So if you are part of the YouTube beauty community you know about project 10 pan! LOL. I've been inspired lately to really use and be grateful for everything that I have.  Like most of you out there I also have quite a bit of makeup laying around so I want to get through it before I buy anything else...cause really why am I buying something I'm not going to use?!
So here is my list!
1) Nars single shadow in Cyprus
2) Nars single cream shadow in Mykonos
3)Boots Sensitive Skin Moisturizer
4) MAC blush is Shy Beauty (although i kinda don't know if I want to since it's no longer available:(
5)Coco Mademoiselle Shimmering Touch Perfumed Elixir (I've had this for so long is barely shimmering anymore!)
6)Laura Mercier Mineral Powder Foundation in Real Sand
7)Laura Mercier Mineral Primer (liquid version)
8) Great Lash Mascara
9)Sephora Bronzer in Riviera
10) Jergins Overnight Repair Body Lotion

Even though I'm already hitting pan on a few items this is still probably going to be a bit difficult because I recently received the UD Naked Pallette as well as a Sephora Color box for Christmas but we shall see!!!

I actually have a really hard time getting through products...I think I just have really small features.  Honestly, i bought these shadows in 2005 and the blush in 2007!!!!!
Does anyone else have this issue?
Have a wonderful week!
-The Travelling Femme

No comments:

Post a Comment